What are Executive Office Suites?
Executive office suites are offices that are fully equipped offices in professional office buildings. Executive offices suites allow you to move in within a
few days without having to sign a long term lease. They allow your company the flexibility to expand your offices as your company grows. Executive office suites
are great for companies that need flexibility. They are generally less expensive than conventional office space.
Search For Executive Office Space
Start-up companies, established companies and large companies have all used executive office suites. Here are some of the amenities usually included in an executive office suite:
Amenities usually available at your option in executive office suites:
- Furnished office suites including desk, chairs, and file cabinets or unfurnished offices
- Reception services with customized phone answering and greeting of your clients
- Utilities – air conditioning, heat, and electric
- Prestigious address
- Use of conference rooms
- Lunch room with vending machines
- Access to your executive office suite 24/7
- On site office management staff
- Office signage
- Conference calls
- Cleaning services
What are the benefits of choosing an Executive Office Space over Conventional/Standard/Traditional space:
- IT support
- Reception services including catering, database management, typing services
- Postage metering
- Dry cleaning
- Telecommunication services including voice mail, call forwarding, and paging
- Use of copy and fax machines
- Mailing services
Questions to ask when searching for an executive office?
- Convenience – a complete office near your home and/or the people you do business with everyday within the same common halls
- Cost – roughly 50% of the cost to equip and staff conventional office space
- No capital investment – no need to buy or lease office equipment or furniture
- No or low start up costs
- Immediate availability of offices and phone lines
- Flexible leasing term and size of offices and ease of expanding or reducing size
- Higher productivity of your employees -- by leaving the operation of your office to a staff of trained professionals, your employees can concentrate on managing and marketing your business
- Control of operating costs – support staff is available as needed and billed only when used
- Networking with other companies in the building
- How soon can I move in?
- Are there any start up costs?
- Is internet included? What is the connectivity?
- Are there telecommunication packages for local and long distance calling?
- Can I bring in my own copier and fax machine without incurring a fee?
- Can I bring in extra furniture -- file cabinets, lamps, chairs?
- Is there an extra fee if additional people work out of the office?
- How often can I use the conference room before I incur a fee?
- What payment methods do you accept?